Serving, Equipping, and Ministering International
Equip Christians to reach refugees and immigrants for Christ and to reach lost tribe Jews for Messiah Yeshua through evangelistic health care, internationally.
“Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.”
1 Timothy 2:1-4
|In the beginning … 1983||Now!||
AND enlarging our tent …
|. . . to Ethiopia!|
I was lost! Now I am found!
Linda Gross was raised in a non-observant, non-religious Jewish family in the movie industry in Southern California. Life was comfortable and convenient and there was no need or “want” unmet. However, the early deaths of her parents catapulted her into a world of responsibility at a young age. She did not follow the family tradition in the movie industry but pursued education in nursing, becoming a Registered Nurse. Her life was also full of fun and adventure. She lived on a private beach for a number of years; in between working she traveled through parts of the Orient for a month in 1965, then spent 8 months traveling in Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa in 1967. She missed the Six Day War in Israel/Middle East by two weeks. She only returned home to attend a High School reunion. Alcohol, smoking, and some drugs also found their way into her life. Some people suggested she was increasingly living “high” or “wild”. At one point she found that materially although she was set for life, socially she was plentifully filled with friends and many activities, and professionally she had red carpets in front of her for advancement, her life was still very empty. What a shocking discovery that was. At that point some circumstances led her to see more carefully the real reason for life and existence. A health crisis opened the door for her to enter into saving relationship with Jesus Christ/Yeshua HaMashiach/Jesus the Messiah. Linda was completely healed physically and spiritually. Her life was changed forever. Rejection from family and friends was a soon response to this change of her life. Very early in her walk with Jesus she learned the cost of following and living for Him. At the same time she heard God’s call to serve Him in missions.
I have decided to follow Jesus, no turning back. Though none go with me, yet I will follow, no turning back.
Linda is available to speak in your church, your fellowship, your class, our gathering concerning turning to Jesus and reaching the lost for Him!
WHO WE ARE
- SEAM is an independent, non-profit, evangelistic parachurch ministry. We serve the risen Messiah Yeshua/Jesus the Christ, who is KING of Kings and LORD of Lords. We primarily reach out cross-culturally to immigrants and refugees who will hear the Good News of salvation in Messiah Yeshua/Jesus Christ in North America and globally. SEAM International reaches Jews and Gentiles with the message of salvation through various venues.
- SEAM International has served in the United States since 1983. We have reached Hmong people with the result of a large thriving Hmong Church being established that has also planted 15 other congregations across the USA; Kmhmu people who are now established in the Lord; and South Asian people who have heard and seen a meaningful presentation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ for the first time in their lives. Missionaries have been trained and are serving on the missionfield. Now we are moving forward to train others.
Ministry in the 21st Century is more like ministry in the first Century of the Church than ministry in the 20th Century.
WHAT CHRISTIAN LEADERS ARE SAYING
- Someone has rightly observed, “Ministry in the 21st Century is more like ministry in the first century of the Church than ministry in the 20th” Linda Gross is passionate about preparing Christians and congregations to be effective in their impact in our increasingly cultural and religious pluralistic society.
Dr. T.V. Thomas, Director, Centre for Evangelism & World Mission
- I highly recommend the ministry of Linda Gross and SEAM International. This is one of the rare ministries existing today, helping churches to recognize and reach the enormous influx of Asian immigrants into North America.
David Imboden, Mission America Coalition
Associate National Facilitator for Global Connections
- I can highly recommend Linda Gross and SEAM International when it comes to an understanding of Eastern religions and their interaction with the American religious scene. Linda has been a guest lecturer for me on Animism, and kept the students’ full attention as she unwrapped this invasive religion and set of religious practices.
Gary Teja, PhD
International Ministry Director
- SEAM is as relevant and needed as ever. The increasing number of immigrants to the US has brought missions to our doorstep big time. How do we reach these whom the LORD is sending to our country, especially those who come from very different religious and cultural backgrounds? How do we reach the “Samaritans” next door? Those experienced in “home missions” like SEAM are urgently needed to help train, mentor, and mobilize us to reach the mission field in our communities.
Dr. John Amstutz,
Director of Central Valley School of Ministry and a Consultant for Foursquare Missions International
- Linda Gross and SEAM are valuable to the advancement of God’s Kingdom. We are living in a multicultural world and Acts 1:8 is more crucial than ever in reaching out to others across cultural boundaries. She is both qualified and experienced among Asian communities and has the Father’s heart when it comes to people. I highly recommend SEAM to be a partner with you in fulfilling the Great Commission.
Nicholas Venditti, PhD,
President, INSTE (Institute of Theology by Extension)